1) While running 26.2 miles it a true test of endurance, a truer test of endurance is how long one can remain on a stalled "L" train, packed like a sardine with hundreds of tourists, before the pry open the doors and see how dangerous that third rail really is.
2) "Bloody nipples" is not just a joke made by Andy Bernard from "The Office". That shit it real.
3) Runners are slobs. After the race, the streets of Chicago were littered with banana peels, sponges, and those who could not finish.
4) It's not a racist or stereotypical comment if it's true.
5) Cops from the South side know nothing about the North side (and so it should remain for all time).
6) iPhones have the worlds most annoying alarm feature. I thought my friend's apartment was on fire.
7) Those who dare to run while dressed like national monuments get the loudest cheers.
8) Cold pot stickers from Jewel at 10:00 a.m. are mighty tasty.
9) Just because the label says Tonic Water that doesn't mean the bottle contains Tonic Water.
10) My friend Kate truly is my hero for running her first marathon, finishing, and still having the strength to go out for deep dish pizza afterwards.
~ The Office Scribe