Tuesday, May 19, 2009

911 or Penthouse Letters?

So here I am, just chilling out at my desk, doing some much needed writing when I start to hear what can only be described as a string of impassioned "No! No! No!"'s coming from another condo.

Of course, then the dark side of me thinks perhaps they were being stabbed to death.  (I know, this is what I get for watching 3 seasons of "Bones" in a few weeks."

So the questions is:  Do I call 911 or write a letter to Penthouse?

As of right now the noise stopped, but I bet it went on for a good 2-3 minutes.  And just when I would think "Something sounds wrong" the tone would change and I know my pasty Irish ass was blushing.

The main reason I am not that concerned is that several other neighbors were walking into the building and unless they were members of the deaf family on the 4th floor they had to have heard it and didn't seem that concerned.  So I guess I will un-mute my TV and just go back to writing.

~The Office Scribe

No comments:

Post a Comment