1) Sometime during my freshman year in high school I developed a love for Darth Vader. Why? Because every girl wants someone tall, dark, and voiced by the same guy who says "This is CNN"
2) One of the best birthday presents I ever received was a full size Darth Vader standup. Here is a picture of him in my shower at my last party.
3) Another great birthday present - An autographed poster of Darth Maul signed by Ray Park my friend got me from a ComicCon. Well, I guess it wasn't a birthday present because my friend gave it to me in July and my birthday is in February. But when I asked him why it said "Happy Birthday, Love Ray Park" he told me he panicked when Mr. Park asked him what to write.
4) The year Episode I came out, the one with Darth Maul, I went to Toys R' Us and bought myself a double-sided Light Saber. And I carried it around everyday in school until the movie came out. And the strange thing is, I wasn't really a nerd in high school. I was just really, really weird.
5) My car license plate has a reference to Darth Vader on it. Because nothing says "Welcome to the Dark Side" like a salsa-red Dodge Neon.
6) I own the Star Wars Christmas album.
7) I do a really good impression of a Wookie. Ask my mom.
8) According to some website I just Googled, my Star Wars name is Amanma Kohin, Norcho of Bor
9) The only beach towels I own have Star Wars characters on them.
10) My mom bought me a Darth Vader mask that changed my voice for Christmas one year. I was 18 when she got it for me.
So yeah, I am not so much a Star Wars fan as much as I am a Darth Vader & Darth Maul fan.
'Cause those guys are hotties.
~The Office Scribe