Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Proof That Italians Are CRAZY

I am a sucker for intriguing Yahoo! News headlines.  So when I saw one today that said 'McDonalds meals parks outcry in Italy" I had to read it.

As it turns out, McDonald's hs created a new burger called the McItaly which has all the Italians who are anti Fast Food in an uproar.  Now, I understand wanting to keep food locally grown and out of the hands of corporate mega chains, but as I read the article, I realized one thing.

Italians are crazy.

The McItaly, for those who don't know, is a burger made from native beef covered in provolone and artichoke spread.

Excuse me while I book a ticket to Italy...

Are you serious Italians?  You are freaking out about what might possibly be the most delicious burger created by man since the Whiskey River BBQ Burger at Red Robin?  Shame on you.

I would eat a roofing shingle if it had artichoke spread on it.

No wonder the Roman civilization failed.

~ The Office Scribe

1 comment:

  1. WOW! They are really MAD about this burger over there!! This would be reeeally funny if it wasn't so crazy!

    ReplyDelete