Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Omegle Quiz #1: Name Your Favorite Planet

For those of you who don't know, here is the description of what Omegle is, straight from the site:

Omegle is a great way of meeting new friends. When you use Omegle, we pick another user at random and let you have a one-on-one chat with each other. Chats are completely anonymous, although there is nothing to stop you from revealing personal details if you would like.

So last night I decided to try it out.  And when I got tired of guys offering to show me their junk, I decided to start a little poll.  I asked the random people a question and here are the answers I received:

Name your favorite planet:

Uranus: 6 (No surprise here)

Mars: 5

Jewipiter: 1 (That is how the guy spelled it)

Cirus: 1 (I questioned the answer and the stranger replied: It will be one day)

Earth: 1

Pluto: 1

Immediate Disconnects*: 11

This was fun, so check back in occasionally for more Omegle polls.

~ The Office Scribe

* I can only assume these were people who weren't interested in planets but, as mentioned earlier, in wanting to show me their junk.

2 comments:

  1. instead of cirus he probley ment sirius. and he's right it might be one day.

    indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lve your blog it's really cool you should go on my blog it;s npsanimalstuffr9.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete