Sunday, March 15, 2009

Want Me To Scrub Your Back Lord Vader?

Whenever I have a party at my house I like to put a little note in the shower because over the years I have learned that party guests always look behind shower curtains.

Two reasons for this odd behavior:

1)  They are super curious and want to see what kind of shampoo I use

2) They believe a serial killer might be hiding in there because they have seen one too many movies...

The last party I had, which has an eighties theme, I decided to put someone from the 1980's in my shower.


Because how many people can say they have shared a shower with Darth Vader?

Aside from the Emperor of course...

~The Office Scribe

2 comments:

  1. 2 Questions:

    1. Where can I get one

    2. Is it Waterproof? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think Lord Vader first appeared in 1974. I'd have to look it up, but I'm pretty sure that's when the first movie game out.

    ReplyDelete